Swift Bad Credit Loans in Redding
9am - 7pm Saturday
10am - 4pm Sunday
Online Application Process
Swift Title Loans in in Redding, CA
Online Application Process
What Are the Requirements of Car Title Loan Approval?
1. Car title or registration that lists your name as the owner of the vehicle.
2. Valid photo ID issued by the state or your driver’s license.
3. Proof of your address, with your name on it.
4. List of your income with proof – salary stubs, copies of bank statements, etc.
Sometimes more clarification is needed so your lender might ask for another item or two. Don’t be alarmed, this is a standard procedure aimed at helping you get quick approval.
Getting Quick Online Approval in in Redding, CA
1. Does the vehicle you are using as collateral have a high enough equity to be considered as collateral?
2. Is your income each month sufficient to cover the title loan payments?
3. Do you meet the lender’s basic credit criteria?
If you meet the above requirements, there’s a good chance you will be approved and you’ll receive an estimate that you can sign. Discuss the title loan terms with your lender and if everything sounds good to you, go ahead and sign. The lender will be written on your vehicle title as a lienholder while you are making the monthly payments. When they’re all finished, the lien will be removed and the title will be returned to you.
How Can I Get My Money?
1. Electronic transfer into your personal bank account.
2. A company check can be mailed to your address.
3. Walk into the Swift Title Loans near you to take your money.
4. If available, go to a participating Walmart and get a MoneyGram.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sure you can keep it! We know you need it, so as long as you’re making your timely payments each month. It can stay with you.
2. What if my car doesn’t have enough equity? Can I still be approved?
Our minimum loan amounts are $1,000. Speak with the lender about how much you can get with a car that doesn’t have a high value.
3. When do I need to start making my monthly payments?
At Swift Title Loans, the first payment is normally due 30 days after you sign the contract, but you should confirm this with your lender.
Quick Cash Title Loans
Title Loans Advantages
Swift Car Title Loans is one of the most flexible and trustworthy finance houses in the great sun-soaked city of Los Angeles, California. While there are many things that set Swift Car Title Loans apart from its competitors, here’s what customers should know about the Swift Car Title Loans difference.
Great Customer Service
We’re committed to providing the best customer experience possible. We look forward to assist you!
Loans for Low Credit Score
Swift Car Title Loans has a reputation for working with customers with all sorts of credit score.
Simple Application Process
With options to submit an online title loan inquiry or get started via phone call, we won’t let you wait forever!