Have you ever run out of money before the end of the month, or before your next paycheck was due to come in? It happens to everyone at one time or another. Life can be expensive! It’s hard to know from one day to the next how much money you might need for essentials, to cover bills and to keep up with expenses. With the rising costs it’s hard to even know how much might be needed for the basics, such as food and clothing.
If you’re like most people, you don’t enjoy borrowing money. But when push gets to shove, it’s time to make a choice. If you’ve never requested online loans before, you’re in for a pleasant surprise. Your memories of traditional installment loans from a bank or other financial institution probably are not happy ones. Traditional loans can involve complicated steps that are very time consuming. Besides that, there are stacks of forms to fill out and loads of documents you need to provide. Why should you put yourself through that again?
At Swift Title Loans, you can get information on how to apply for installment loans that are quick and easy. They are online, so you don’t have to mess around with making appointments or sitting in a bank or loan company to wait your turn. You get quick answers and within minutes you can get loan approval.
With online installment loans, you can get the quick cash you need without jumping through hoops for it. The money will come quickly and when it’s in your account, no one will tell you how to spend it or what you must use it for. You’ll be glad to learn that there are no limitations on what the funds can be used for. That’s your business!
Contact the customer service representatives today. You can call them, step into one of the Swift Title Loans locations or simply send in your simple application form. Whichever method you choose, you can expect prompt service and close attention to your request for urgent cash.
Installment Loans for Bad Credit
In these challenging days, it can be hard to keep your head above water financially. It might seem like there is a constant flow of bills in your mailbox, unexpected expenses and rising prices that stretch your budget to the limit. If you or one of your family members have ever been sick, you may have needed to miss a few days of work. With a reduced income or fewer work hours, it’s easy to see your credit score bottom out.
Having a bad credit score can be stressful for anyone, but it doesn’t mean that you can’t get an online title loan. Even if you have a bad credit score, you are still welcome to request installment loans from Swift Title Loans. Our customer service representatives are very understanding when it comes to a bad credit score and will be happy to help you.
Whatever your credit score is today, whether it’s good or bad, you can feel free to reach out to us with a request for urgent installment loans. After completing the online inquiry form and getting your quick cash, you can use it to cover any bills or expenses that are waiting. The money is yours, and you can use it however you need to, without restrictions or limitations.
You’ll be able to pay the title loan back in simple, monthly installments. You really get the best of both worlds with installment loans! You get the money now, when you need it the most and then can take your time repaying it. For more details on how installment loans can help you, contact us today.
What Are Installment Loans?
Installment loans can offer you money right away that you can use for any urgent need. Is your child getting married and you want to help out financially? Does your home need emergency attention, such as fixing dripping pipes, putting new siding on the exterior or re-roofing to avoid major damage to the interior? The reason you need money quickly does not matter – that is only your business. We only want to help you get the cash you need.
It’s easy and quick to apply for installment loans. You are always welcome to walk into one of our locations for title loans near you. For a list of locations, you can access our Swift Title Loans website. New locations are always being added, so you can check if there is one near you. However, the more popular option is to apply online.
When you apply for installment loans online, it means that you can request your instant cash anytime of the day or night. There’s no need to wait for business hours, since it is all done online. If it’s the middle of the night and you can’t sleep or if you have extra time during the day you can apply. No matter when you request a title loan, you will get a fast reply.
The process is simple, beginning with filling in the inquiry form. The application is short, so it can typically be done in about ten minutes. The time that you fill it in and submit it is not important. You can easily go online to find the application on the Swift Title Loans website. When you’ve given your basic details, go ahead and submit it.
Very quickly you can receive a reply from a title loans customer representative. WIth pre-approval of your request for installment loans, you can go ahead and complete the loan process. The loan rep will guide you through the remaining steps so you can get to the final approval as quickly as possible. Once you have the final contract in your in-box and sign it, you can get your money.
In the final contract that you sign you will see your total installment loan amount and how your payment schedule will work. Typically, the first payment is due 30 days after you sign the final contract. Additional payments are due every 30 days until completion of the loan term. Your lender can answer any additional questions about that.
Quick Title Loans – No Hassles and No Hidden Fees
One thing you can be sure of when you request installment loans from Swift Title Loans is that there will be no hidden fees. Our pricing is very transparent and clear – we want you to know and understand what you are paying. All fees and terms will be listed on the final contract you sign.
Another fact about installment loans to keep in mind is that there is no charge to send in your application form. Requesting online title loans is free of charge! The application process is simple and we will be happy to send you an immediate reply.
When you get pre-approval, it is your choice if you want to continue the loan process through to the end. You can take your free approval and run with it or you can decide that it’s not the right choice for you at this time. You are not under any obligation to accept a loan offer.
A Guide to Getting Started with Installment Loans
There are many types of loans available for consumers who need money quickly. You have such options as car title loans, title loans for bad credit, instant cash loans and personal loans. When you decide that installment loans are the best for your specific situation, you can begin with the loan application and approval process.
To get started and begin with your fast cash loan process, proceed through the following steps:
Step 1: If it’s during business hours, you are invited to step into the most convenient Swift Title Loans location near you. If you prefer to stay at home for online installment loans, you can begin the process anytime of the day or night 7 days a week.
For online applications, go to the website to locate the quick inquiry form. When you open it and see how short it is you’ll understand why it only takes a few minutes to complete. Fill in the necessary information and hit the submit button.
Whether you are submitting a title loan application online or in one of our locations, the customer service department will begin to process and evaluate your request. You can always expect to get a quick credit decision.
Step 2: After you receive pre-approval of your request for installment loans online, you will be asked to submit additional information. The loan representative will begin processing your request so that your final contract will be ready to sign. You should plan on having the following items ready to submit:
- Government issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license or state ID
- List of current monthly income
- Name and bank account number
- Address of your residence – with proof
If anything else is needed to finish your online loan application, your lender will reach out to you.
Step 3: When you have a final loan approval, you will receive a contract to sign. Note that all of the loan’s relevant terms will be listed. Before signing the contract, you can check the term length, the payment amount and how much money you can get. You are not under any obligation to sign the contract, so take time to read and understand it.
After you sign the final contract for installment loans, your money will be sent to you. Your lender can tell you how long this step will take and give you options on obtaining your cash. While the easiest for most consumers is to get the cash through a direct transfer to their bank account, your lender can work with you on this. Other possible options for receiving the loan funds are asking for a check to be mailed to your address, picking up cash at a participating store front or getting it from one of our convenient locations near you.
Remember that once you have the money, it is your choice what to use it for and how to spend it. There are no hidden fees to worry about and there are no restrictions on what the money should be used for. Pay attention to the due dates of your installment loan payments so that they arrive on time.
Types of Loans Available
Here is a simple list of some of the more popular types of loans that can provide you with quick funding. If you choose to go with a traditional loan through a bank or other lending institution, be careful to check their business hours, making appointments, location, parking fees and list of documents that will be needed. If you choose online installment loans or by walking into a Swift Title Loans location near you, the process will be simple and quick.
- Installment loans – These are affordable loans you can get online or through one of our convenient locations. With a minimal amount of preparation or time on your part, your lender will prepare a quick cash loan that you can use for whatever you need. The loan will be paid back in equal, monthly installments over a period of time.
- Personal loans – You can request personal loans for any urgent need that you have today. Without regard to why you need the money so quickly, you can send in an online request and get instant approval. Get the cash you need without delay and use it as you see fit, without limitations.
- Title loans – When you apply for title loans, it means that you have something of value that you want to turn over to the lender as loan security. The object you use as collateral can be anything of value, but cars or other types of vehicles are the most popular. By using a vehicle that you own as security, you can still keep your car and drive it as you do now. As security the lender only requires the title to your car. That’s what is meant by a title loan. The lender keeps your title until you’ve repaid the entire loan. When it’s been paid back according to the contract, the lender returns your title to you, free and clear of liens.
One fact to note is that title loans, or loans through Swift Title Loans, are secured loans. They are secured by something you own, which makes them easier to get and faster funding. Bank loans are more complicated because they are unsecured. This means you’ll need to fill out more forms, meet strict criteria and wait longer for your application to be processed.
Many Uses for Quick Installment Loans
There are any number of reasons you might be considering fast loans today. If you begin to do some online research, you’ll realize that you have many options when choosing which type of loan would suit you best. We don’t ask why you need the money, because that is your own private business. However, according to our experience with satisfied customers, we have narrowed down a list of popular uses for the quick cash.
- Covering old debts and bills – this is a popular way to use installment loans for several reasons. One fact that consumers notice is that they are paying high interest rates on old credit card balances. If they are only able to send in the minimum amount each month, they will continue paying those high rates for a very long time. If the payment is ever sent in late, after the due date, they will also have late fees and penalties to pay on top of the interest. For this reason, it can be hard to ever get the balance paid off. In one quick payment, the bill can be paid off using funds from installment loans.
- Covering emergency expenses – No one can plan and prepare for every cash emergency. Things happen, and we can’t always be ready with the necessary money that might be needed. Title loans are a quick and easy way to get cash for any emergency that comes up. By sending in your title to use as loan security, you can get the funds quickly and still keep driving your car.
- Paying medical bills – If getting sick isn’t bad enough, you can be stuck with serious medical expenses afterwards! If you had to take time off work due to illness of your own or to take care of a sick family member, your regular monthly paycheck might be lower than usual. The longer you take to pay the bills off, the more interest you’ll need to pay. Get a title loan and pay them off today!
All Credit Types Accepted
Whichever loan type you request, you are welcome to apply no matter what your credit score is. If you have bad credit, you are still eligible to apply for fast, online loans. Whether it’s installment loans or other types of title loans, you can apply now without any obligation.